For grassroots groups focused on Transition, community resilience, environmental justice, new economy, permaculture, sustainability, local energy, local food, time banking, and more
When: March 21, 2015
10am – 4pm
Where: Home Healthcare Hospice & Community Services Conference Room
312 Marlboro St, Keene, NH
Light breakfast and lunch provided
$10 donation requested to help cover the costs of food
In-home Hospitality Available for Overnight Guests
On March 21, Resilience & Transition groups and individuals from around New England will gather in Keene, NH to share stories, lessons, and inspiration. It’s becoming a proud New England tradition to hold these gatherings to support our local work creating equitable and sustainable communities. Join us to:
- Connect with other organizers and activists from around the region working on community resilience
- Share stories, lessons, tips and inspiration
- Discuss our “Common Story” that conveys a vision for a positive future despite threats of climate change, resource shortages, economic inequality, and more
- Consider how we can continue to build a region-wide network that supports and serves local community groups
- Have fun and get inspired!
Want to help plan the gathering? We’d love your input. Email Sarah to get involved (email@example.com).
New England New Economy Transition (New England NET) is working to spread the word about the new economy movement and support community and regional resilience.
New economies are locally rooted, so we root our work in our own backyard – the diverse Boston neighborhood of Jamaica Plain. Check out the Jamaica Plain New Economy Transition.
We also recognize that local economies are nested within larger systems, so we support work to enhance the resilience of the New England region.